Thursday, February 5, 2015

Grateful for support of short film campaign, future film plans



I’ve been stumbling around my keyboard for some profound way to say “thank you” to all the people that supported my Goldie crowdfunding campaign and to put this all into perspective.

On Wednesday, Feb. 4, the “Sharing Short Film Goldie” collected $766 or nearly 77 percent of it's $995 goal. For days, I had feared that the campaign would cause me stress as it limped along.

It’s by no means a large sum, but it money you earned and have plenty of other uses for. It  means a great deal that you would give money you earned to support me and my film efforts.

I one day soon hope to be asking high wealth individuals to invest a great deal of money into my projects. It means a lot and does a great deal to my confidence that you would support me.

As of the time of this publishing the campaign remains open. 

No comments:

Post a Comment